Ways to Achieve Financial Independence
Join our #CreditChat on Twitter and YouTube every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET.
This week, we talked about Financial Independence, and our panel included: Grace Kvantas – Senior Financial Planning Associate at Financial Symmetry, Douglas A. Boneparth – CFP Board Ambassador and Vice President at Life and Wealth Planning, Jacob Reeder- Communications Associate for Philadelphia Financial Empowerment Center, and Rod Griffin – Director of Public Education at Experian
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @MikeDelgado.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What does Financial Independence mean to you?
- Q2: What’s stopping people from achieving financial independence?
- Q3: What are some societal norms that can keep us from achieving financial independence?
- Q4: What are some ways make extra income to reach financial independence faster?
- Q5: How does credit play a role in financial independence?
- Q6: What mental blocks might be holding you back from financial independence?
- Q7: How can financial independence motivate you to eliminate debt?
- Q8: How can investing help you achieve financial independence faster?
- Q9: How can a financial planner steer you toward financial independence?
- Q10: What are your final tips for achieving financial independence?
The Complete #CreditChat Storified:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter