In this Tech Talks Daily podcast, Shri Santhanam, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Global Analytics and AI, speaks with podcaster Neil C. Hughes. Santhanam discusses trends based on data from our recent Global Insights Report, which found that nearly 70% of businesses have used either machine learning or AI in business management and almost 60% of businesses are increasing their budget for analytics and customer creditworthiness in the next 12 months.
Here are highlights from this 21-minute podcast:
- Covid-19 disruption has become a catalyst for breaking largely mindset-based transformation barriers, leading to unprecedented digital disruption and adoption of advanced technologies
- Experian global research confirms a fundamental change in the way businesses and consumers think about digital adoption and experiences
- Businesses will continue to increase budgets to grow data science resources to align their intent with their capacity
- Consumers have high expectations and little patience through their digital engagements, with 1/3 of customers only willing to wait 30 secs or less before abandoning an online transaction
- The greatest success from analytics and AI in business is realized when teams are focused and agile in their approach
Get more insights from these podcasts featuring Shri Santhanam: