As consumers shop, bank, and pay online during the global pandemic, steps are being taken to return to more business as usual. But, what should businesses expect around consumer digital preferences post-pandemic?
Steven Wagner, Global Managing Director of Decision Analytics, recently spoke with Jill Malandrino of Nasdaq Trade Talks about recent survey findings and overall trends to watch out for. Here are highlights of that discussion:
- Research trends indicate a continued and persistent surge in online transactions and digital payment mechanisms
- The current environment has been a tipping point for consumer trust in online transactions
- A secure environment through continuous and passive authentication is key to meeting online consumer demand
- There is a direct correlation between consumer trust in their online environment and their willingness to provide data to secure a transaction
- Businesses need to invest in AI that provides a good consumer experience — from chatbots to machine-learning models that impact consumer treatment in real-time
Watch the full episode now: