Donna DePasquale, EVP, Global Decisioning Software, talks to Bloomberg Quicktakes about the key findings of the latest Global Decisioning Report. Some key takeaways from the interview:
- Covid-19 has created an even wider two-lane economy
- 1 in 3 consumers remain concerned about their finances
- Lenders need to prepare for a wave of potential delinquencies
- Around 50% of lenders are investing in model recalibration to deal with the changes caused by the pandemic
- One third of lenders are creating new credit models
We surveyed 9,000 consumers and 2,700 businesses across ten countries worldwide.
Download the Global Decisioning Report 2021:Download the report