Fill out the form below to download your free copy!
The New American Consumer:
Trends in Hispanic Consumer Demographics
The influence of the growing Hispanic population on American culture can be felt everywhere from the food we eat to the music we enjoy to even the ways we celebrate. Future generations will be even more influenced by Hispanic culture. In fact, nearly a quarter of Americans ages 6 to 34 are Hispanic or of Latin origin (up from 19% in 2006) compared with 12% of Americans age 35 and older who are Hispanic today (up 10% in 2006).
To help forward-thinking marketers stay ahead of this growing demographic and cultural trend, Experian Marketing Services offers this informative report, which identifies key trends among Hispanic-American consumers. Drawing on insights from Experian Simmons, a recognized leader in delivering trusted insights on the Hispanic marketplace, and Experian Hitwise, this report highlights important trends in demographics, economics, language, attitudes and online behaviors of this increasingly influential consumer set.
In this report, we will:
- Track the growth of the Hispanic population among key age groups
- Size the market in terms of share of discretionary spend controlled by Hispanics
- Map the top Hispanic growth markets
- Trend Consumer Expectations of Hispanics relative to all U.S. adults
- Identify language preferences by generation
- Examine attitudes towards advertising in Spanish
- Pinpoint top shopping websites visited by Spanish-inclined consumers
Discover related consumer research insights from Experian Marketing Services.