Download the Demographics and Preferences of Coffee Drinkers in America
Coffee is an integral part of every day life in America. Download this report to learn key consumer insights about US coffee drinkers.
Just a few insights from the report:
- Americans consume 102 billions cups of coffee per year at home
- 46% of American households that use coffee at home have decaf coffee in stock
- Vanilla is the most popular flavor of instant flavored coffee among American households
- Coffee use increases with household income
- 6% of Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts patrons visit their preferred chain 14 or more times a month