Simmons® Waistband Segmentation System
The Simmons Waistband Segments give clients unparalleled insight on the differences and similarities between consumers based on their body characteristics: food preferences, self-image, health, psychographic profiles, lifestyle characteristics, and media usage preferences.
Based on CDC/NIH guidelines, Simmons classifies respondents based on their BMI. Simmons' Waistband Segments provide an in-depth understanding of consumers by four body types:
- Apparel retailer: better meet consumer needs and expectations in terms of size mix and styles
- Quick-service restaurant: tailor menu and specials based on food preferences and health concerns
- Healthcare: determine which segments are most at risk for specific health ailments
- Automotive: understand how auto preferences differ based on physical characteristics
- Travel: find which segments are the most likely candidates for specialty destination trips
- Magazines: use the segments to understand how to target health and nutrition advertisers
Request More Information
To learn more about Consumer Insights, please complete the following form and click "Submit" at the bottom. If you would like to talk to a representative immediately, please call us at 1 866 256 4468.