Simmons® Multi-Media Engagement Study
The Simmons Multi-Media Engagement Study is the only syndicated, cross-channel engagement measurement tool available today. It represents a unique, media-neutral metric for planning, buying and selling which goes beyond a simple measure of age, gender and/or clickstreams.
The Simmons multi-media engagement study provides marketers with:
- Multi-dimensional measurement of engagement that tracks nearly 800 different magazines, TV programs/networks and websites
- Measuriement of up to 35 unique engagement statements and 9 engagement dimensions for every vehicle
- Full integration with the Simmons National Consumer Study allowing for analysis of engagement metrics across 60,000 measures of consumer behavior
- Continuous data collection with semi-annual delivery
- Demonstrates the link between a user's engagement with the content of the media vehicle and their attention/receptivity to the advertising
- Improves targeting, programming/content development and ad sales
- Allows advertisers and media creators to match brand advertising and specific message strategies with the most appropriate media properties
- Addresses the demand for greater accountability from media
- Measures media engagement across seven global engagement dimensions: Inspirational, Trustworthy, Life Enhancing, Social Interaction, Personal Timeout, Ad Attention/Receptivity and Overall
A national advertiser leveraged multi-media engagement integrated with the National Consumer Study to identify television networks, magazine titles and Internet sites with which their consumers are most engaged. The advertiser focused not only on attention and receptivity to advertising, but also on engagement with content in order to plan and shape their media buy. The resulting campaign generated a lift in ad awareness and purchases from the targeted consumers.
Request More Information and View Product Sheet