Don't miss our latest webinar
Persona-driven search strategy drives better results: A Case Study with iAcquire
Read our latest blog posts
Simmons® National Consumer Study
Delivering the mindset of the American consumer
The Simmons National Consumer Study brings consumer targets to life with vivid and complete profiles, including lifestyles, attitudes, brand preferences and media use. The high quality, nationally representative study is the result of a comprehensive, continuously fielded survey of approximately 25,000 U.S. adults, including both English and Spanish speakers.
The study, released quarterly, simplifies and enhances consumer and media research reporting on over 60,000 data elements, including:
- All major media usage, including traditional and emerging digital platforms
- Over 1,000 distinct media properties
- More than 500 product categories and over 8,000 brands
- Over 600 consumer attitudes and opinions
- In-depth demographic and lifestyle characteristics
The Simmons National Consumer Study utilizes a patented*, multi-frame sample design.
*U.S. Patent No. 7,246,035
Request More Information
To learn more about Consumer Insights, please complete the following form and click "Submit" at the bottom. If you would like to talk to a representative immediately, please call us at 1 866 256 4468.