International Reports and Resources
Do business internationally with tools that support customer acquisition and portfolio management
As the flow of commerce around the globe increases, many U.S. enterprises are increasing their interest in global markets as well. While it can be lucrative, there are many potential pitfalls that must be addressed to mitigate risk and improve profitability.
Experian provides comprehensive insight into your international customers and vendors, both prospects and existing, that is accurate, up-to-date, easily accessible and highly actionable. This data helps you assess risk, reduce exposure to late payments and defaults, and be more competitive overall.
Powerful refined tools support your international business acquisition and portfolio management functions.
- Data from 225 countries — a consistent source, priced competitively.
- Seamless global resource — a single interface with the Global Data NetworkSM for Western Europe, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Additional capability — online real-time searches for Brazil companies.
- International developed profiles — custom-built for users, reflecting the latest available information.
See what our clients are saying:
Select a related product to view more information:
- Premier Profile - The most robust of all Experian business credit reports
This report provides a comprehensive view of a business's financial obligation as well as fraud screening, credit limit recommendation, more background information on the business and more data elements than any other report.
- Business Owner Background Reports - Unprecedented visibility into a business owner or principal's relationships with current and former business interests
The Business Owner Background ReportSM provides unprecedented visibility into a business principal's relationships with current and former business interests. Combining Experian's robust consumer and commercial data assets with state-of-the-art analytics, the report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the fraud and credit risk associated with a business owner or principal.
- Intelliscore Plus - Get the power of a score that predicts the likelihood of delinquency within the next 12 months
Experian's strongest commercial risk model to date, this all-industry product uses business information or blended business and consumer information to predict the likelihood of delinquency within 12 months.
- Financial Stability Risk Score - Quickly identify the highest risk businesses and avoid bankruptcy risk and accounts likely to default
Experian's Financial Stability Risk ScoreSM provides critical insight on the potential of a business going bankrupt or defaulting on its obligations.
- Portfolio Scoring - Implement Experian's Intelliscore Plus to access risk on your entire portfolio
Manage risk and identify opportunities by regularly scoring current clients on a monthly, bimonthly quarterly or annual basis.
- Account Monitoring Service - Comprehensive alerts that notify you of changes to an account within your portfolio
This account management tool allows users to monitor changes to their business-to-business customers' credit-risk profiles.
- DecisionIQ Premier - Enable automated, customized decisioning for new accounts based on your organization's risk tolerance
The decisioning module within BusinessIQ that allows you to create credit policies driven by your risk tolerance, combined with our information and analytics to consistently automate your decisions.
- Delinquency Notification Service - Experian-branded letter campaigns proven to recover debt more efficiently while reducing collections costs
With this service, delinquent debtors receive a notification letter on Experian letterhead detailing their delinquent account status. Each letter also offers the debtor 60 days of free access to his or her business credit report.
- Collections Recovery Tool - Track down hard-to-find commercial debtors to significantly improve your commercial collections
Our commercial skip-tracing tool leverages Experian's BizSource data repository to supply multiple contact names, addresses and telephone numbers of business accounts. Each report also includes a 90-day cross-trade payment summary, which displays payment information across multiple tradelines.
Request More Information
For more information on International Reports, contact us at 1 877 565 8153 or complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you as soon as possible.