Reduce your credit risk with more insight into prospects and customers
Oversee business credit from a holistic point of view
The business landscape is changing. You feel the competitive pressure. You see changing customer dynamics. You need a tool that provides real-time access to predictive risk information so you can run your business with confidence. BusinessIQSM is Experian’s advanced web-based interface that brings the industry’s best practices and top analytical intelligence right to your desktop. Whether you’re focusing on reducing application turnaround times, growing your global footprint, managing risk or reporting to management, BusinessIQ prepares you so you can adapt quickly.
- Instant access — Get exclusive access to Experian’s third-party-verified database of more than 99.9 percent of all U.S. businesses or risk information on international businesses in more than 225 countries. No IT resources required.
- Monitor for high-risk activity — Manage customer and supplier risk by monitoring for negative business performance. Receive proactive notifications so you’re not caught off-guard.
- Reduce application turnaround times — Improve customer satisfaction and reduce your competitive threats by automating your approval policies.
- Analyze trends — By combining your data with our third-party-verified risk data, you can leverage our analytical reports or build filters for custom management reporting.
- Expedite payments — Put money back into your business by accelerating cash flow. With BusinessIQ, you can prioritize accounts, receive alerts on credit-active debtors, send collections letters and get customized reporting to track slow paying accounts.
Select a module available in BusinessIQ to view more information:
- International Reports and Resources - Do business internationally with tools that support customer acquisition and portfolio management
- Intelliscore Plus - Get the power of a score that predicts the likelihood of delinquency within the next 12 months
Get More Information
To request more information, call us at 1 877 565 8153 or complete the form below.