Join our #MarketingChat on Twitter and YouTube every Thursday at 4 p.m. ET. This week, we’re excited to chat with John Sparks about ways to build relationships on Twitter.
Topic: How to Use Twitter to Build Relationships on Twitter
When: Thursday, January 22 at 4 p.m. ET
Join us on Twitter by using the #MarketingChat hashtag.
Questions we’ll discuss:
Q1: How do you identify Twitter influencers in your industry?
Q2: What tools would you recommend to stay up-to-date on relevant Twitter discussions?
Q3: What media/content is best suited for relationship building on Twitter?
Q4: How do you decide on what content to share?
Q5: How important are hashtags in tweets? How do you decide which hashtags to use?
Q6: How often should users tweet to maintain a loyal following?
Q7: What brands are making the most of Twitter features to build relationships?
Q8: What’s the most common mistake Twitter users make in building relationships?
Q9: Any resources do you recommend to learn more about relationship building on Twitter?
Q10: Any final tips for relationship building on Twitter? #MarketingChat
Check Out Past Chats:
- How to Leverage Google+ for Business – Martin Shervington [Video]
- How to Leverage Twitter for Business – John Sparks [Video]
- How to Use Video Effectively for Business – Wistia [Video]
- Social Storytelling with Brian Fanzo [Video]
- How to Create a Successful Social Media Strategy – Neal Schaffer [Video]
- How to Leverage LinkedIn for Business – Viveka von Rosen [Video]
- How to Build Your Business with Blogging – Kristi Hines [Video]