How to Create a Grocery Budget (And Stick to It)
Join our #CreditChat on Twitter and YouTube every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET.
This week’s panel included: Steve & Annette Economides – New York Times Best Selling Authors and Founders of MoneySmartFamily.com, Miriam Cross– Staff Writer at Kiplinger, Rod Griffin – Director of Public Education at Experian, and Mike Delgado – Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @MikeDelgado.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What steps do you take to create a grocery budget?
- Q2: How do you ensure that you stick to your budget?
- Q3: How can you save money on meat and poultry?
- Q4: How can you save money on fresh produce?
- Q5: What are some frugal and healthy snack options?
- Q6: What are pros and cons of using coupons?
- Q7: How can you save money on non-perishable items?
- Q8: Where can you find budget-friendly recipes to feed a family?
- Q9: Do you have any favorite apps to track your spending or save money on groceries?
- Q10: Any final tips to save money on your grocery bill?
Here is the complete Tweetchat on Storify:
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter