Keep Your Business
With BusinessIQ Express, a new cash flow management tool from Experian.
Business Credit 101
Understanding your business credit score is an important first step in successfully running and growing your business. This section of our Website is intended to help you understand your business credit score and business credit report.
Experian®, an industry leader in business credit reporting and scoring, offers insight to more than 27 million credit-active public and private U.S. companies. Like personal credit scores, business credit scores provide a quick view of risk potential based on where the score falls on the scale — the higher the score, the lower the risk. However, business credit scores use a scale that ranges from 0 to 100.
You can proactively manage your business credit score. Ensure your vendors are reporting your business payment history, and monitor your business credit report regularly.
Gain a Better Understanding of Business Credit
Choose from the following questions:
- How do I get a credit report for a business?
- How is my business credit score determined?
- Why is my credit score so low?
- Why did my credit score change?
- Why do some lenders & suppliers not appear on my credit report?
- How long will data remain on my business credit report?
- Why should I separate business credit from personal credit?
- How do I correct information on my business credit report?