Keep Track of Your Business Credit
You know it's important to check your personal credit report, but did you know it's just as important to make sure your business credit report accurately reflects the status of your small business' credit? The amount of credit and the terms, or rate offered, will be determined by your business credit history and score.
It's also vital that you monitor your business credit for these reasons:
- Just as you monitor your suppliers' credit rating, your customers also monitor yours. You could be losing business without even realizing it.
- With increases in commercial credit fraud, it is important to monitor your business credit report for transactions that you did not initiate.
With Experian business credit reports, you can keep track of your own company's business credit in the same way that you monitor your customers and suppliers.
Proactively monitor business credit so you can:
- Check for completeness and accuracy
- Learn how your company compares with others in your industry
- Examine the strengths and weaknesses of your file
- Develop a strategy to improve your company's credit standing
- Better control risk
- Allocate funds more efficiently
- Increase cash flow
- Build stronger customer relationships
Receive alerts regarding new derogatory information and prioritize risk. Purchase online business credit reports to monitor the health of your small business or to make insightful decisions about prospective business partners, customers and suppliers.