Download LGBT Market Insights
June is recognized as Pride Month by the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender community worldwide. Various events are held in June to commemorate the anniversary of the 1969 Stonewall Rebellion which many consider to be the birth of the modern LGBT civil rights movement.
The LGBT community is an economic force that shouldn’t be ignored. This report concentrates on just two categories - travel and alcoholic beverage - that illustrate the importance the LGBT market.
Read this report to learn key insights on this influential demographic including:
- LGB Americans are 21% less likely to prefer traveling in the United States
- On average homosexual men spend $324 more on foreign travel than heterosexual men
- 30% of Homosexual men are enrolled in a frequent flyer program
- 77% of homosexual women consumer alcohol while only 63% of heterosexual women do
- LGB alcohol consumers typically down 32% more alcoholic beverages per month than heterosexual drinkers