Grow your understanding of green thumbed American consumers.
March marks the beginning of the gardening season. This year’s gardening season is blooming to be the largest ever. So who are these gardeners? Read the report to find out.
Key report insights include:
- Gardeners who reside in a single-family home are more likely to recycle
- When male gardeners’ gardens aren’t in bloom they tend to join organizations like the V.F.W or American Legion
- When female gardeners’ flowers aren’t in bloom they tend to join organizations like the PTA or a school board
- Gardeners living in condos or apartments tend to watch BBC America or Bravo
- When taking a rest from gardening, female gardeners kick back with Woman’s Day magazine