Learn more about the American movie-going population
In any given month, more than ¼ of the adult population will make a trip to the cinema. Movie-going reaches its peak in mid-summer. Read this report to learn more about the behaviors and attitudes of this key consumer segment.
Key report insights include:
- 2/3 of the adult population have been to the movie theater in the last six months
- Young adults go to the movies more frequently
- Frequent cinema goers are more likely to respond to movie product placement
- Horror film fans are most receptive to cinema advertising
- Californians love foreign language films, while New Englanders enjoy a good comedy