Please complete the following information to view the webcast..
Untangling the social web: Targeting social media personas
Marketers have jumped on the social media bandwagon, using Facebook and similar sites to connect with customers. But all social network users are not created equal. Marketers need to know important differences in the ways their customers use social media in order to improve targeting and engagement effort.
This webcast will discuss:
- Make social media work for you - understanding how your target customers interact with brands
and content on social media
- Social media lurkers or sharers? Which one are your customers?
- What devices do your customers use to access different social media platforms?
- Which social media platforms are best at driving traffic?
- Case study on reaching and engaging alcohol consumers via social media
Heather is the director of research for consumer insights at Experian Marketing Services. She is a leading authority in online commerce and marketing, a result of covering the field extensively since 1997. Her expertise provides actionable consumer insight through in-depth analysis of consumer behavior and psychographic measurement. Prior to joining Experian, Heather was with Nielsen/NetRatings as the senior retail analyst, where she acted as project lead for custom research products. Before her time at Nielsen, she spent four years with Jupiter Research covering the online retail and commerce space, including marketing & promotions, merchandising, and personalization.