Fill out the form on this page to download your free copy
Engaging the Connected Traveler
The Connected Traveler is a hugely important consumer segment for the travel industry. These consumers take more trips and spend more money on travel than the average American. They have something else in common, too—all are highly connected to their smartphones. They expect brands to seamlessly engage with them in all channels, especially mobile.
For marketers, cutting through the clutter and engaging with this consumer segment is more important than ever before. In this report, we’ll provide actionable insights around the behaviors and attitudes of the Connected Traveler, as well as ideas for marketers looking to reach these consumers on a personal level.
This report will:
- Discuss the profile and lifestyles of the Connected Traveler
- Analyze online and offline media consumption trends among Connected Travelers
- Look at their attitudes towards travel and offer ways for marketers to effectively act upon that knowledge
- Identify key travel statistics and trends about where people are going and how they are getting there
- Determine top search terms and websites for domestic travel, foreign travel, and all-inclusive vacations, on both web-based and mobile devices
- Examine the behaviors of these travelers while on vacation, including favorite activities and amount of money spent