Let Us Help You
Have you had a data breach?
If you have any questions about our resources or any topics related to Experian Data Breach Resolution, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 866 751 1323.
Second Annual Survey on Medical Identity Theft by Ponemon Institute LLC
On Demand Webinar
Preparing for a Healthcare Data Breach: What You Don't Know Will Cost You
Learn about laws and regulations governing companies that collect and use healthcare and medical information and steps to take during the first 72 hours of a breach incident.
Presenters: Emilio Cividanes and Paul Luehr
Read about medical industry compliance issues and regulatory trends as well as the latest in healthcare breach best practices.
- Affordable Care Act: Open Enrollment Underlines the Need for Data Security
- With HIPAA Deadline Looming, There's Not A Minute To Spare
- Time to Get Wise to the HIPAA Omnibus Rule
- Ponemon Institute’s Second Annual Survey 2011
- Greater Connectivity of EHR: Greater Risk?
- Businesses Have a Stake in Medical Identity Theft