Rules of Engagement
- New authorized suppliers are required to agree to Experian supplier terms and conditions and complete a supplier on boarding form for our ERP system and contract management tool. Submission of the above does not guarantee you will be added to Experian's Supplier Listing.
- Experian requires all our suppliers to be formally contracted prior to providing any goods and/or services. Authorized supplier contracts are executed by a representative of our Global Sourcing organization.
- Experian uses a competitive bid process that enables qualified suppliers to compete for Experian's business.
- Purchase orders are only electronically transmitted to a supplier and are only directed to one email address. Suppliers are responsible for forwarding PO's internally within their organization.
- No order for goods and/or services should be fulfilled to Experian prior to receiving a valid, recognized Experian purchase order number. Suppliers fulfilling orders without a valid Experian purchase order will NOT BE PAID.
- The purchase order number must be clearly printed on all packing slips, invoices and all related correspondence.
- Invoices submitted for payment without a valid, recognized Experian purchase order number will NOT BE PAID.
- If the invoice does not match the purchase order, for any reason, it will be returned to the Supplier for resolution.
- All applicable taxes should be applied based upon the final destination as indicated on the purchase order, unless otherwise stipulated.
- All invoices will be paid via EFT
- Payment status and resolution inquiries are to be directed to our Accounts Payable Department ONLY.
Enterprise Products and Services