To download this webinar, please fill out the following information:
View "Mobile Customer Path: From Click to Conversion" Webcast
Today’s consumers are not only tapping into their email contacts from their phones, but also surfing the entire Internet. As mobile phones are quickly becoming a preferred shopping tool, it is imperative that marketers understand strategies and tactics to ensure a seamless customer experience and ensure their messages are optimized for the mobile channel.
Did you know?
- 52% of adults who can browse the web on their phone do so; up from just 29% in 2009
- 80 million Americans ages 12 and older have a cell phone that can send and receive emails
- At least 41 million Americans now use their cell phone for shopping-related activities
- Join Experian Marketing Services mobile mavens, Mark Fauntleroy and David Kepets, as well as MarketingProfs, as they show you the latest strategies and tactics to ensure successful mobile campaigns.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to use segmentation to reach mobile customers
- How to optimize your website and email marketing for mobile devices
- How customer mobile data can help you better target your messaging
Mark Fauntleroy is a manager of Strategy & Innovation at Experian Simmons, responsible for developing solutions that address the evolving marketing needs of media properties, advertisers and their agencies. Mark’s nearly 20 years of research and product development experience includes syndicated and custom solutions spanning disciplines in media and consumer research. Before joining Experian Simmons, Mark managed custom policy solutions and was involved in developing measurement solutions for emerging digital media for Arbitron.
David Kepets joined Experian Marketing Services in 2006. As Creative Director, his responsibilities include the overall management of departmental accounts and insuring that email best practices are at the forefront of Experian Marketing Services' creative strategies. Prior to joining Experian Marketing Services, David worked for over 10 years in the interactive design and publishing industries. David holds a design degree from Parsons School of Design, and a B.A. in Economics and Sociology.