Account Monitoring ServiceSM
Stay alert: Receive proactive notifications on important customer and supplier events
You put out fires every day. Wouldn’t it be nice to know you have a tool keeping an eye out for unforeseen risk? Minimize threats and identify opportunities sooner by taking a proactive approach to risk management.
Account Monitoring ServiceSM is a comprehensive monitoring tool that helps you take action quickly when changes occur with your customers or suppliers. Choose the events relevant to you so only the most important alerts are brought to your attention.
- Monitor for high-risk activity — Manage risk by monitoring for negative business performance such as deteriorations in risk scores, bankruptcy, new collection filings or severe late payment behavior.
- Track changes in business activity — Keep business records up to date by tracking business activity such as changes in legal name, legal address or business filing status.
- Supplier monitoring — Mitigate your supply chain risk by monitoring key suppliers for supplier debarment, new government contracts reported for suppliers, deteriorations of supplier financial stability or supplier bankruptcy.
- Improve collection efforts — Monitor customers for changes in credit activity such as improvements in credit score, payment of other trade obligations, opening of new trades, new inquiries for credit or changes in business address.
- Small Business Credit ShareSM consortium member alerts — As an added benefit, Small Business Credit Share consortium members receive proactive notifications on Small Business Credit Share score changes, late payments, derogatory comments or other utilization pattern changes reported by our consortium members.
- Robust filtering — The number one challenge with monitoring tools is receiving too many alerts. Receive only the alerts most relevant to you by selecting from our comprehensive set of 99 triggers and applying filters based on balances or other value thresholds.
Click a product below to view more information:
Commercial Credit Application
- Small Business Credit Share Report - Unparalleled insight into small businesses — for Small Business Credit Share consortium members
- International Reports and Resources - Do business internationally with tools that support customer acquisition and portfolio management
- Business Owner Background Reports - Unprecedented visibility into a business owner or principal's relationships with current and former business interests
- Intelliscore Plus - Get the power of a score that predicts the likelihood of delinquency within the next 12 months
- Financial Stability Risk Score - Quickly identify the highest risk businesses and avoid bankruptcy risk and accounts likely to default
- Small Business Credit Share Scores - Developed exclusively for Small Business Credit Share members — two highly predictive scores to assess portfolio risk and portfolio benchmarking
- Account Monitoring Service - Comprehensive alerts that notify you of changes to an account within your portfolio
- DecisionIQ Premier - Enable automated, customized decisioning for new accounts based on your organization's risk tolerance
- Delinquency Notification Service - Experian-branded letter campaigns proven to recover debt more efficiently while reducing collections costs
- Collections Recovery Tool - Track down hard-to-find commercial debtors to significantly improve your commercial collections
Direct Data Access
- Data Synthesis - Data Synthesis lets you navigate today’s complex business environment by viewing your customers with laser focus.
- FusionIQ™ - Improves the value of your customer profiles by integrating Experian business risk data with your Salesforce.com customer records.
- Commercial Risk Database Plus - The industry’s most powerful database of small and midsize U.S. businesses has been significantly enhanced to help credit professionals make more decisions faster and with improved results
- Marketing Analytics - Improve your bottom line with the key services provided by Marketing Analytics from Experian, including customized profiling, predictive modeling and segmentation
- U.S. Business Database - Improve your B2B targeting with the industry’s most comprehensive and reliable U.S. business file
- B2B Data Insights - Make informed decisions with insights from Experian’s best-in-class marketing database
Get More Information
The form below is for requests from businesses only.
Request more information about Experian’s Account Monitoring Services
To learn more, call us at 1 877 565 8153 or complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you as soon as possible.