Account Monitoring ServiceSM
Receive proactive notifications on important events occurring within your portfolio
Account Monitoring ServiceSM is a comprehensive portfolio monitoring solution that allows you to take action quickly on changes occurring within your portfolio. Taking a proactive approach to portfolio management allows you to minimize risk and identify opportunities sooner. With a comprehensive trigger set and robust filter capabilities, you can be confident that only the most important alerts are brought to your attention.
- Receive only relevant alerts by selecting from our comprehensive set of 47 different triggers and applying filters based on balances or other value thresholds.
- Solve problems before they happen by monitoring for negative account performance such as new collection filings, late payment behavior or bankruptcy.
- Create efficiencies and prioritize collection efforts by monitoring for positive credit activity such as payment of other trade obligations or new tradelines present.
Account Monitoring Service triggers combined with Experian analytics allow you to implement more effective and targeted risk mitigation strategies. Predictive Triggers provides you with the data analytics performed by Experian’s Decision Sciences team to help determine which triggers best predict your customers will go bad shortly after an event occurs.
- Reduce bad debt by only using triggers that best predict a business will go bad within the next 1, 3 or 6 months.
- Fine-tune your monitoring program to help control trigger volumes and only receive notifications on accounts that need your action.
- Create targeted strategies on how to handle a customer when they trigger events with the highest bad rate.
See what our clients are saying:
Select a related product to view more information:
- Premier Profile - The most robust of all Experian business credit reports
This report provides a comprehensive view of a business's financial obligation as well as fraud screening, credit limit recommendation, more background information on the business and more data elements than any other report.
- International Reports - Credit reports on international companies to give you peace of mind when doing business overseas
Real-time, comprehensive credit reports on businesses in Western Europe and Brazil, as well as reports that are researched and assembled on request for businesses in more than 200 additional countries.
- Business Owner Background Reports - Unprecedented visibility into a business owner or principal's relationships with current and former business interests
The Business Owner Background ReportSM provides unprecedented visibility into a business principal's relationships with current and former business interests. Combining Experian's robust consumer and commercial data assets with state-of-the-art analytics, the report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the fraud and credit risk associated with a business owner or principal.
- Intelliscore Plus - Get the power of a score that predicts the likelihood of delinquency within the next 12 months
Experian's strongest commercial risk model to date, this all-industry product uses business information or blended business and consumer information to predict the likelihood of delinquency within 12 months.
- Financial Stability Risk Score - Quickly identify the highest risk businesses and avoid bankruptcy risk and accounts likely to default
Experian's Financial Stability Risk ScoreSM provides critical insight on the potential of a business going bankrupt or defaulting on its obligations.
- Portfolio Scoring - Implement Experian's Intelliscore Plus to access risk on your entire portfolio
Manage risk and identify opportunities by regularly scoring current clients on a monthly, bimonthly quarterly or annual basis.
- DecisionIQ Premier - Enable automated, customized decisioning for new accounts based on your organization's risk tolerance
The decisioning module within BusinessIQ that allows you to create credit policies driven by your risk tolerance, combined with our information and analytics to consistently automate your decisions.
- Delinquency Notification Service - Experian-branded letter campaigns proven to recover debt more efficiently while reducing collections costs
With this service, delinquent debtors receive a notification letter on Experian letterhead detailing their delinquent account status. Each letter also offers the debtor 60 days of free access to his or her business credit report.
- Collections Recovery Tool - Track down hard-to-find commercial debtors to significantly improve your commercial collections
Our commercial skip-tracing tool leverages Experian's BizSource data repository to supply multiple contact names, addresses and telephone numbers of business accounts. Each report also includes a 90-day cross-trade payment summary, which displays payment information across multiple tradelines.
Request More Information
For more information on Account Monitoring Service, contact us at 1 877 565 8153 or complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you as soon as possible.