Investing 101: How to Prepare for Retirement
Have you started to prepare for retirement? In this week’s #creditchat, we talked about ways to start preparing for retirement — and how to invest wisely.
The panel included: Walter Updegrave: Former CNNMoney Ask the Expert columnist and Founder of RealDealRetirement.com, Kiplinger Retirement Report, Rod Griffin– Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado– Social Media Community Manager at Experian. View the full discussion on Blab.
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @Teena_LaRo.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: When should we start putting money toward retirement?
- Q2: What factors should be included in a retirement planning strategy?
- Q3: How much should you save for retirement?
- Q4: What options are available for investing for retirement?
- Q5: How are a 401(k), a 403(b) and an IRA different?
- Q6: What is the difference between a traditional plan and a Roth plan?
- Q7: Should asset allocations change as we get older?
- Q8: What should we know about taxes and retirement?
- Q9: How often should you review your retirement investments?
- Q10: Any final tips for those trying to invest for retirement?
View the Complete Tweetchat on Storify:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter