Healthy and Frugal Holiday Eats
Are you trying to watch your waistline and your budget this holiday season? Then you won’t want to miss the tips from this week’s chat about frugal and healthy holiday eats and activities.
The panel included: Ben Edwards: Founder of MoneySmartLife, John Schneider & David Auten: Founders of Debt Free Guys, Rod Griffin– Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado– Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
Watch the complete discussion on Blab.
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @Teena_LaRo or email Christina.Roman@experian.com.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: How are you staying healthy this holiday season?
- Q2: What are some of your favorite healthy holiday dishes?
- Q3: How can you save on healthy grocery options?
- Q4: What are some inexpensive snack options to keep with you when shopping or at work?
- Q5: What are some of your favorite free apps to track your weight and activity?
- Q6: What are some expensive mistakes you can make when buying healthy foods?
- Q7: Where do you find healthy and inexpensive holiday recipes?
- Q8: How can you avoid overdoing it when eating out for the holidays?
- Q9: What final tips can you offer for eating healthy during the holidays?
View the entire #CreditChat on Storify:
Join our #CreditChat every Wednesday at 3p.m. ET on Twitter and Blab.im.
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter