Dating on a Budget
This week we talked build relationships while saving money. Our panel included: Yvonne Chase: Certified Dating & Relationship Coach at YvonneChase.com; Evan Marc Katz: Dating Coach at EvanMarcKatz.com; Rod Griffin– Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado– Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
Click here to view the complete discussion on Blab.
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @Teena_LaRo.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: Do you have favorite frugal (or expensive) dating story to share?
- Q2: What items should be included in your dating budget?
- Q3: How do you explain you’re on a budget (without coming across as cheap)?
- Q4: How do you detect if the person you’re dating is financially responsible?
- Q5: What’s the line between frugal and cheap on a date?
- Q6: What are some fun dating ideas that won’t break the bank?
- Q7: When dating someone, when is it appropriate to talk about money?
- Q8: What websites or apps can you use to find deals on dinner or outings?
- Q9: Any final tips on how to impress your date on a tight budget?
View the Complete #CreditChat on Storify
Dating on a Budget Resources:
– Do You Need a Man to Make More Money Than You? If So, Why?
– My Fiance Has Money and Treats Me Well, But He’s Sooo Cheap! What Should I do?
– I Make $40k and My Girlfriend Never Offers to Pay for Anything
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter