How to Save Money When Buying a Vehicle #CreditChat
Join our #CreditChat on Twitter and YouTube every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET. This week, we talked about ways to save money when buying a vehicle.
The video panel will include: Michelle Krebs – Senior Analyst for AutoTrader, Alec Gutierrez – Senior Analyst for Kelley Blue Book, Ed Bartholme – Executive Director for Call for Action, and Mike Delgado – Social Media Community Manager at Experian, and others.
Questions we discussed:
- Q1: What things do you think you need to prepare before buying a car?
- Q2: How does credit play a role in buying a car?
- Q3: What are some car buying mistakes people make?
- Q4: When you buy a car do you typically, pay with cash, finance or lease?
- Q5: When buying, do you prefer new or pre-owned? Why?
- Q6: How can you protect yourself when buying a pre-owned vehicle?
- Q7: Why do you think some people prefer leasing over buying?
- Q8: What’s the most you are willing pay for a monthly payment?
- Q9: What’s the longest term loan you would agree to?
- Q10: Any final tips for those looking to buy a vehicle?