Creating Financial Goals You’ll Actually Achieve
As we approached 2016, we talked about strategies for creating smart and attainable financial goals. The panel included: Dominique Brown– Founder of YourFinancesSimplified.com, Amy Robles– Founder of ThinkEnriched.com, Rod Griffin– Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado– Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
Here’s the link to the discussion on Blab.
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @Teena_LaRo.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: Why is it important to set financial goals?
- Q2: What might hold us back from goal creation?
- Q3: What types of financial goals should we create for ourselves? (Parents, Married)
- Q4: What mistakes should be avoided when creating financial goals?
- Q5: How often should we track our progress? Any favorite tools to help do this?
- Q6: How should we handle setbacks in our finances? Should we reconfigure our goals?
- Q7: What advice do you have for those that need help with creating financial goals?
- Q8: Do you have any favorite resources or apps to help create goals?
- Q9: Any final tips for those looking to make smart financial goals for 2016?
Join our #CreditChat every Wednesday at 3p.m. ET on Twitter and Blab.im.
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter