Experian kicked off its 33rd annual Vision 2014 Conference today in Dallas with the keynote address that attendees have been anticipating for months – President Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States and founder of The Clinton Foundation.
Although President Clinton addressed many topics in his talk including some of the important initiatives his foundation is spearheading, the theme centered around creative cooperation and the success that is achievable when people focus on their common goals.
Experian hosted 32 breakout sessions throughout the day for attendees. Experian thought leaders, clients and industry experts discussed how to achieve quality growth in a challenging economic and competitive environment.
View slides from today’s presentations:
- Know your enemy – a financial institutions best practices for preventing the latest fraud attacks
- Customer acquisitions in a changing digital landscape
- The new world of commercial lending – optimizing opportunities and winning new customers
- Trends in commercial card and small business lending
- The evolving landscape of customer management
- To trust or not to trust
- Regulatory requirements for model risk governance continue to evolve