Need help reducing risk and making more profitable decisions?
It's at the heart of what we do
AutoCheck vehicle history reports help businesses reduce risk and make profitable decisions every day. Industries that have found value in using AutoCheck vehicle history reporting:
- Auto dealership for buying and selling used vehicle inventory
- Auto manufacturers' certified pre-owned programs
- Auto lenders and credit unions to manage risk assessment for writing loans
- Insurance companies for idenifying branded vehicles for porfolio protection
- Auctions verifying a vehicle's history for the auction selling process
Why Choose AutoCheck
With a firm commitment to supporting your business, Experian Automotive offers a combination of exclusive information and analytics to make understanding a vehicle's past quick and easy to better understand, compare and make the right decisions for your business.
- Exclusive frame damage and salvaged-and-junk information provided by the two largest U.S. auction houses
- Quickly evaluate a vehicle's history with the AutoCheck Score
- Identify if a vehicle is accident free or find information relating to accident in the AccidentCheck summary
- Competitive pricing and various packages to fit all business needs
- Up-front and transparent terms in our contracts
- Convenient integration into dealer management systems other portal partners
- Live customer support to get answers resolved quickly
- Buyback protection offered at no cost, if a title brand is found after we reported free of the brand
- Trusted vehicle history report integrated into AutoTrader.com, Cars.com, eBay Motors.com, Edmunds.com, KBB.com and the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA).
AutoCheck Business Page Form
For more information about AutoCheck vehicle history for your business, select
the type of
reporting you are interested in.
Competitive pricing with various package plans to fit any size dealership. Only AutoCheck is integrated in the five premier automotive consumer sites: AutoTrader.com, Cars.com, eBay Motors.com, Edmunds.com and KBB.com.
Providing dealers with a choice in which vehicle history providers to use when merchandising inventory at your dealerhip or online.