While consumers are undeniably becoming more digital, the majority of brands still use direct mail as an effective way to make meaningful connections with existing customers, as well as acquire new ones. However, in order to optimally engage customers and prospects through direct mail, brands must find ways to deliver more personalized content, while also reducing production costs. Experian Marketing Services’ cross-channel marketing platform enables brands to seamlessly integrate print into their cross-channel marketing program and leverage integrated customer data to execute more personalized, automated and cost efficient direct mail campaigns.
Create more meaningful and cost effective connections with customers through direct mail:
- Drastically reduce printer and data processing fees for direct mail campaigns by generating fully rendered print-ready files, along with the necessary postal presort documentation
- Leverage integrated customer data and digital variable print outputs to deliver highly personalized direct mail content, at a fraction of the cost
- Automatically trigger the delivery of highly personalized print pieces based on cross-channel customer interactions
- Effectively convert existing or new customers to other channels through personalized URLs (PURLs) and/or QR codes that direct customers to mobile landing pages or online registration forms
- Coordinate print content for direct mail campaigns with communications in other channels through centralized and streamlined cross-channel campaign management to ensure more consistent brand experiences across channels