Simmons® National Hispanic Consumer Study
Delivering the mindset of the Hispanic consumer
The Simmons National Hispanic Consumer Study empowers markets to improve their Hispanic marketing efforts by providing unique insights and vivid profiles of Hispanic consumers including lifestyles, attitudes, brand preferences, media use and more. The high quality, nationally representative study is the first syndicated national Hispanic study to be launched in the U.S.
The continuously fielded survey of approximately 25,000 U.S. adults annually, including over 7,500 English and Spanish speaking Hispanics, is released quarterly and measures and over 60,000 data elements, including:
- All major media usage, including traditional and emerging digital platforms
- Over 1,000 distinct English- and Spanish-language media properties
- Unique insights on Hispanic acculturation, nativity and country of origin
- Language usage and preference, including attitudes towards advertising and messaging in Spanish
- Over 600 consumer attitudes and opinions, including culturally-relevant measures
- More than 500 product categories and over 8,000 brands
- In-depth demographic and lifestyle characteristics
The Simmons National Hispanic Consumer Study utilizes a patented*, multi-frame sample design.
*U.S. Patent No. 7,246,035
Request More Information
To learn more about how Consumer Insights can help you improve your Hispanic marketing efforts, please complete the following form and click "Get More Information" at the bottom. If you would like to talk to a representative immediately, please call us at 1 866 254 4468.