Identity Theft Protection Insights
Learn about sources and consequences of identity theft and the benefits of ProtectMyID.
Recent Posts On Data Breach Resolutions Blog
Let Us Help You
Have You Had a Data Breach?
If you have any questions about our resources or any topics related to Experian Data Breach Resolution, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1 866 751 1323.
As a law firm, who do you turn to when your client calls and says “We think we’ve had a data breach. What do we do?”
To learn more about how we can help your clients mitigate the potential negative impact of a data breach call
1 866 751 1323.
Experian® Data Breach Resolution White Papers and Research
Click on the links below to download the following data breach white papers or research articles.
- Part 1 – Data Security Law in 2011: States Remain the Center of Attention
- Part 2 – Data Security Law in 2011: Responding to a Breach and Security Considerations for Engaging Vendors
- How Policy Will Shape Data Privacy in 2011 – A brief overview of the changing landscape in data privacy and a look at how policymakers view the regulatory environment
- What’s on the Horizon in Washington, DC and in the States – A Legislative Update by Tony Hadley, VP, Government Affairs
Data Breach Best Practices
- Data Breach Response Guide - Recently Updated!
- Webinar: Data Breach Compliance and Response: Preparing for the First 24 Hours of a Data Breach and Beyond
- Data Breach Case Study of Lessons Learned from the Field
- Security as Business Risk: How Data Breaches Impact Bottom Lines
- Data Breach Response Best Practices
- Data Braches in 2010: How They Happen and What Your Organization Can Do to Prepare
- Aftermath of a Data Breach - Ponemon Institute LLC
- Reputation Impact of a Data Breach - Ponemon Institute LLC
- Risk Management: Cyber Insurance & Your Data Breach Response Plan
- 2012 Consumer Study on Data Breach Notification - Ponemon Institute LLC
Healthcare Data Breach
- Best Practices for a Healthcare Data Breach: What You Don’t Know Will Cost You
- Second Annual Survey on Medical Identity Theft – Ponemon Institute LLC
- Third Annual Survey on Medical Identity Theft - Ponemon Institute LLC
- Combating the Rising Tide of Medical Identity Theft with Fraud Resolution Experience
- Risk Assessment in a HITECH World
- About Medical Identity Theft and Healthcare Data Breaches – An Overview
- Solutions and Best Practices for Addressing a Healthcare Data Breach