Trust the Power of Experience
Have you had a data breach?
Let us help. Contact Experian Data Breach Resolution at email@example.com or call 1 866 751 1323.
As a law firm, where do you turn when your client calls and says “We think we’ve had a data breach. What do we do?”
To learn more about how we can help your clients mitigate the potential negative impact of a data breach call 1 866 751 1323.
Data Breach Notification and Consumer Protection
Is it possible to weather the storm of a data breach while maintaining brand integrity and customer loyalty? It is. You just need an experienced data breach resolution provider to help. Experian Data Breach Resolution has managed thousands of data breaches. We’ve handled high-profile incidents for many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, mid-size businesses, healthcare firms, universities and other organizations.
What is Experian Data Breach Resolution?
Our strategic solutions, such as data breach notification, escalation services and data breach protection, help companies recover from a data loss. Watch our brief video to learn how.
During a data breach, we protect you and your customers with the world-class security standards that have made Experian a recognized business and financial leader across the globe. Our data breach response services include:
- Incident Management – A dedicated account manager will provide the support you need to respond to and mitigate losses.
- Notification – Our full-service data breach notification includes letter templates, custom messaging, printing, mailing and address verification.
- Identity Protection Solutions – We have multiple levels of data breach protection for you to provide your customers and/or employees; each level of protection includes professional fraud resolution.
- Call Center Support – A dedicated, toll-free number will help your customers and/or employees reach our customer care team seven days a week.
- Reporting – Regular reports on call center metrics, enrollments, identity theft cases and fraud resolution metrics, as well as access to industry research, keep you and your stakeholders informed.
For an in-depth look at our track record and services, visit the Experian Data Breach Resolution Website.