Apps to Help You Save & Invest Your Money This Year
Join our #CreditChat on Twitter and YouTube every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET.
This week, we had a chance to talk about favorite personal finance apps with Betterment, RetailMeNot, Mint, Payoff and Lauren Bowling from L Bee and the Money Tree and others in our tweetchat.
The video panel included: Holly Perez – Senior Manager, Communications at Intuit, Lauren Bowling – Founder of L Bee and the Money Tree, Rod Griffin – Director of Public Education at Experian, and Mike Delgado – Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
Questions we discussed:
- Q1: Do you use financial apps? Why/Why not?
- Q2: What are the different types of financial apps people can use?
- Q3: Where can people learn about financial apps to consider using?
- Q4: How do you know what financial apps are trustworthy?
- Q5: How can people protect themselves when using financial apps on their phone?
- Q6: Do you have any favorite apps that help you with managing money?
- Q7: What apps are great to use when shopping?
- Q8: Do you use any financial apps for investing?
- Q9: What do you think about mobile payment apps? Ever tried one?
- Q10: If you could only have one financial app, what would it be?
- Q11: Do you have any final suggestions on what financial apps to check out?
Here are highlights from the tweetchat: