How to Save Money by Going Green
Join our weekly #CreditChat on Twitter & Blab every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET. This week’s topic was How to Save Money by Going Green. The panel included: Anna Hackman: Editor & Blogger at Green-Talk.com; Amy Maliga from Take Charge America; Rod Griffin– Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado– Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
Watch the full discussion on Blab.
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @Teena_LaRo.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What are some of your favorite ways to go green?
- Q2: What are some simple and frugal changes someone can make to go green?
- Q3: What can we do to save money and energy at home?
- Q4: How can our diet impact our wallet and the environment? What can we do to improve this?
- Q5: What are some ways people can be environmentally-friendly with their Spring Cleaning?
- Q6: Speaking of Spring cleaning, what are some green ways to get rid of unwanted items?
- Q7: What are some frugal/green ways to change up your skincare, beauty and grooming routines?
- Q8: What are some common habits that are harmful to the environment and our bank accounts?
- Q9: How can we encourage future generations to be frugal and environmentally conscious?
- Q10: Do you have any final tips to save money by going green?
View the Complete Discussion on Storify:
Join our #CreditChat every Wednesday at 3p.m. ET on Twitter and Blab.im.
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter