Smart Financial Habits to Start (And Stick With)
Join our #CreditChat on Twitter and YouTube every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET.
It’s a new year and a great time to talk about financial habits to help us reach our financial goals. We had a chance to talk with Sophia Bera, CFP about ways to develop smart financial habits.
The video panel included: Sophia Bera, CFP and Founder of Gen Y Planning and author of “What You Should Have Learned About Money But Never Did,” Rod Griffin – Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado – Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
Questions we discussed:
- Q1: What is a financial habit that has benefited you? Or habit you want to start?
- Q2: What habits we can create to help us monitor our money better?
- Q3: What habits we can create to help us save more?
- Q4: What habits we can create to cut down impulse buying?
- Q5: What habits we can create to eliminate credit card debt?
- Q6: What habits can couples make to discuss finances more often?
- Q7: What habits can we make to get better educated about money?
- Q8: What habits can parents make to educate their kids about money?
- Q9: What habits can we make to prepare for retirement?
- Q10: Any final tips for those that want to create smart financial habits?
Highlights from our tweetchat: