Favorite Apps to Organize Your Financial Life
Join our weekly #CreditChat on Twitter & Blab every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET.
The panel included: Mint, Rod Griffin– Director of Public Education at Experian and Mike Delgado– Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @Teena_LaRo.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: Do you use financial apps? Why/Why Not?
- Q2: How are financial apps changing the way people are managing their finances?
- Q3: What are the different types of financial apps available?
- Q4: How can financial apps help you achieve your life goals?
- Q5: How often do you use your financial apps?
- Q6: How can you tell if an app is trustworthy?
- Q7: What should people do to protect themselves when using financial apps on their phone?
- Q8: What apps can help you save money when shopping?
- Q9: Do you use any financial apps for investing?
- Q10: Do you have any final suggestions for using financial apps to manage your finances?
View the entire discussion via Storify
Join our #CreditChat every Wednesday at 3p.m. ET on Twitter and Blab.im.
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter