2014 Client Summit: Storytellers will focus on how brands can deliver authentic and meaningful customer experiences.
Experian Marketing Services today announced a star-studded speaker lineup for its 2014 Client Summit to be held July 23–25, 2014, at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, in Las Vegas, Nev., around the theme of “Storytelling.” The award-winning event will bring together more than 1,000 attendees from some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated brands. Marketers will hear from compelling storytellers throughout the three-day event including:
• Michael Strahan, cohost of “LIVE with Kelly and Michael” and “Good Morning America,” analyst for “Fox NFL Sunday” and pro football Hall of Famer
• Adam Savage, cohost of “MythBusters” on Discovery Channel
• Sophia Amoruso, founder and CEO of Nasty Gal, the fastest growing online retailer in the country, and author of #GIRLBOSS
• Jermaine Dupri, Grammy winner and founder of Global 14
• Don Steele, senior vice president, fan engagement, multiplatform marketing at Comedy Central
• Dave Beveridge, senior vice president, marketing at ShoeDazzle
• Jenn McClain-De Jong, vice president, ecommerce at The Limited
• Brad Nash, marketing director, email and lifecycle marketing, GameStop
“Marketers need to master both the art and science of storytelling in order to resonate in a meaningful way with their customers,” said Ashley Johnston, senior vice president, global marketing at Experian Marketing Services. “For the 2014 Client Summit: Storytellers, our goal is to give marketers the right balance of inspiration, education and networking. We’ll also demonstrate the latest advancements within our marketing suite so that clients can go back to their teams with tangible strategies for creating relatable, memorable and sharable customer experiences.”
At the event, executives from Experian Marketing Services will unveil the company’s latest products, capabilities, actionable case studies and groundbreaking consumer research, sharing the stage with clients and partners. Attendees can choose from nearly 50 breakout and roundtable sessions featuring speakers from Forrester Research, GameStop, Michael’s Stores, Microsoft Advertising, Yahoo!, Zappos, Hearst Magazines, AT&T, Bass Pro Shops, Williams-Sonoma, Saks Fifth Avenue, Men’s Warehouse, AOL, Associated Press, EA, Bare Necessities, Finish Line, Scripps Interactive and Western Union, among others.
Breakouts will address a wide range of topics relevant to marketers, including:
• Digital advertising
• Mobile strategies
• Response attribution
• Data management
• Behavioral targeting
• Email to cross-channel evolution
• Email creative optimization
• Compliance and deliverability
• Predictive analytics and modeling
• Loyalty programs
A highly anticipated event each summer for marketers, Experian Marketing Services’ Client Summit was recently recognized with a Stevie Award for Best Tradeshow/Conference at the American Business Awards.
“I had an absolute blast at my first Summit,” said Courtney Bradley, Coordinator, Loyalty Marketing, Virgin Airlines. “Not only did we learn a great deal, but we had a fantastic time doing it! The keynote speakers were inspiring, the breakout sessions were insightful and The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas was a fantastic venue. Experian Marketing Services did an amazing job overall. I can’t wait for next year!”
Visit http://www.2014clientsummit.com today to learn more and to register. Space is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis.