Tips for Small Business Growth
In honor of National Small Business Week, we hosted a #BizSmallTalk Twitter chat to talk about ways small businesses can grow.
Topic: Tips for Small Business Growth
When: Thursday, May 7 at 4 p.m. ET.
Easy ways to chat with us on Twitter: Twubs or Tchat
The chat included: Darla Beggs, Chairman of the Board for the National Association of Women Business Owners, Tom Gazaway, President of LenCred, Karlene Sinclair-Robinson, Small Business Advocate, Gerri Detweiler, Director of Education for Credit.com, Meredith Wood, Editor-in-Chief at Fundera, Brian Ward, Senior Director for Experian Business Information Services, and Mike Delgado – Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What things should a small business owner prepare once they start and file a business?
- Q2: Why is it wise to keep good business records?
- Q3: What steps should a small business owner take before applying for a business loan?
- Q4: How should they go about getting funding for their business?
- Q5: What do you know about business credit?
- Q6: How do you improve your business credit report and score?
- Q7: How can monitoring a small business’s credit report help it grow?
- Q8: What are some advantages to keeping personal and business credit reports separate?
- Q9: What types of questions should a small business owner ask themselves when working with suppliers?
- Q10: Any final thoughts on how small businesses can grow?
Complete Tweetchat Storified: