Find Skipped Accounts Faster at Less Cost
Social Security Number Search
Locate Debtors Using Experian's Social Search
Social Search instantly matches and retrieves the latest consumer identification information reported on the input Social Security number from Experian's File OneSM database.
Find people who have changed their names or moved without leaving a forwarding address with Experian's Social Security database search logic.
Features and Benefits
- Backed by Experian's File OneSM database of more than 220 million credit-active consumers
- Allows you to quickly search up to 20 different Social Security numbers on an inquiry
- Returns up to 10 consumers reported with a given Social Security number for a complete history
- Offers two report types, full and partial, for clients with and without a Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) permissible purpose
- Add-on options available
Spend Less Time and Reduce Expenses
- Improve your collections and recovery efforts – use the latest address information
- Verify your account information – confirm applicant information or detect potential fraudulent activity
- Eliminate manual investigations – maximize your efficiency when a current address is unknown
- Find consumer with name changes – locate aliases, maiden and misspelled names, or consumers who have changed their identities
- Help detect fraud or obtain the latest phone number and reporting subscriber contact information where available – get up to three add-on report options
- Maximize your efficiency when a current address is unknown
Request More Information
Call us at 1 888 352 1133 ext. 6 or complete the form below to find out more about Social Security Search.