Market to Households That Recently Experienced the Birth of a Child
This database includes families with newborns and young children up to 36 months of age. No other life-cycle list offers the accuracy, cost efficiency or selections with the option of defining prenatal or postnatal. Experian® updates the New Parents DatabaseSM weekly, adding approximately 60,000 new moms and dads. As with all of our mailing lists, you can customize this mailing list to precision-target your specific market.
Families outspend childless couples two-to-one on a variety of products and services.
- Coupons and samples introduce new parents to baby-related packaged goods they may not have shopped for previously
- Parenthood often sparks renewed interest in financial planning and security
- Selecting first-birth families allows you to reach parents with notices of discounts, special offers and sales
- This is a prime segment for catalogs featuring children’s furniture, clothes, toys and decorating items
- Postnatal segmentation options help you target prospects for children’s books and parenting publications
- Locate new parents in your business’s neighborhood with geo-targeting selections
Get Ahead of the Competition
Experian is the only multisource compiler of new parent information, bringing together a vast array of contributors from more than 50 principal sources. The result is the industry’s largest and most stable source of new parent information available for your marketing campaigns. Our database management team evaluates each source by passing all data collected through an extensive data evaluation and compilation process to create the best possible records.
Start building brand loyalty. Build Your List Online.
Experian is a non-exclusive Full Service Provider Licensee of the United States Postal Service®. The prices established for these products are not set by the US Government or the United States Postal Service. The following trademark is owned by the United States Postal Service: First-Class.