Timely, Accurate Data
Get access to the industry’s most accurate, up-to-date data. Experian’s proprietary data is refreshed daily, with more than 1.3 billion updates made per month.
Flexible and Simple
Multiple options for viewing, pulling or submitting data, including instant online delivery or batch processing.
Reduce costs and eliminate redundant systems. Experian® offers a full suite of debt recovery products in one seamless collections management system.
How Experian's Debt Collection System Can Lift Your Recovery Rates...
Find debtors fast thanks to our unrivaled data quality
- Access both noncredit and credit data sources, including information on more than 220 million credit-active consumers in the United States.
- More isn’t always better. While some vendors focus on peripheral contacts for relatives and associates, Experian concentrates on providing the best right party contact data on the actual debtor.
- More than 1.3 billion updates are made each month, including new phone numbers, new addresses, employment data, and payment history.
Get precise skip tracing data not available elsewhere
- Most skip tracing data providers merely buy and resell third-party data. Experian collects and offers data from a broad range of sources, including our own proprietary credit data on more than 140 million households.
- Validate names, addresses, phone numbers and Social Security numbers against information reported to Experian.
- Append your account data with Experian’s best available name, Social Security number, phone number and address. Alternate and additional entries are also included.
- Obtain best phone numbers, including non-published, employer, home and mobile. (More than 30 percent are mobile phones.)
- Pull together all credit data for a single consumer into one file, eliminating multiple or partial files.
Eliminate multiple, redundant collection systems
- Experian brings you much more than just skip tracing info, with data and capabilities across the full collections lifecycle—from regulatory compliance to debt prioritization tools and account alerts—all in one easy-to-use debt collection system.
- Eliminate the need to purchase, use and train staff on multiple systems.
- Over 1.3 billion updates made each month, including new phone numbers, new addresses, employment data, and payment history.
- Access a complete suite of debt collection products and tools via one web portal.
Customizable and scalable
- Choose from various debt collection products, features and tools—paying for only what you select.
- Numerous options and packages to match your needs, from one-off skip tracing data downloads to complete collection management system setups.
- Order specific products and add functionality as needed.
Collection agencies and businesses around the country depend on Experian for their debt collection needs. Here's what a few of them have to say...
Mike London, Manager
Delta Community Credit Union
Steve Kusic, CEO
National Recovery Agency
Mike Cushing, Executive Vice President
Fourscore Resource Capital
Debt Collection Software
Monitor and prioritize your portfolio
- A robust array of collection-specific scores and attributes you can use to segment and prioritize your portfolio—so you can focus on accounts with a higher probability of repayment.
- Automatic, daily monitoring of your accounts, including notifications when a meaningful event improving ability to pay affects an account.
- New phone numbers, addresses delivered every day, within 24 hours.
Avoid regulatory risk
- Complicated debt collection laws change regularly and vary by state. Experian helps you navigate tricky regulatory waters by identifying high-risk, protected-status accounts before it's too late.
- Avoid wasted resources dialing accounts that can’t be collected.
- Stay compliant with consumer protection laws by identifying:
- • Bankruptcy status
- • Deceased indicator and dates
- • Military indicator
- • Cell phone type indicator
- • Litigious consumers
A cost-effective system designed specifically for small collectors
- Flat-rate monthly subscription packages available.
- Unlimited users per account, with no separate seat license fees.
- Put us to the test. We offer product trials on our data and systems.