Request More Information
Call us at 1 888 727 8827.
Pricing as low as $50
Keep Your Address Data Up-To-Date When Customers Move
Increase the deliverability of the mail you are sending to customers. NCOALink® from Experian®, in partnership with Intelligent Search Technology, leverages the last 48 months of change-of-address data allowing you to find and update old addresses in your database. With over 40 million Americans moving each year it is imperative to ensure your contact data is accurate.
Benefits of NCOALink®
- CASS CertifiedTM address verification run on every record in your input file
- Meets move update requirements to qualify you for Standard and First-Class Mail® discounts
- 4 year (48 Month) NCOALink® processing against USPS® change of address data
- Remain compliant with USPS® Move Update requirement and avoid charges applied to undeliverable-as-addressed (UAA) mail.
- The ability to couple your NCOA Link® process with either of our other advanced address data services, Advanced Address Corrections and Prison/Deceased Suppression Flags
Our national change-of-address data is verified by the United States Postal Service® and is updated weekly. Results from mail tests show that mail deliverability increases by 400% when using the NCOALink® service compared to address cleaning alone.
How it Works
Upload your list of addresses in a .txt or .csv file format (delimited or fixed width) using our secure file upload. We will then clean your addresses and return your file to you within 48 hours (although generally much quicker). For more information View our NCOALink® demo here.
In addition to getting back the records you provided cleaned and updated you will also receive Return Code, Move Type, Move Date, Address Error, Delivery Point Barcodes, Carrier Routes, Mail Score and more.
- Minimum of 100 records (not including header row)
- Accepts .txt or .csv file formats (delimited or fixed width)
- Processing only available for USA
- Each customer must complete an online Process Acknowledgement Form (PAF), as required by the USPS® for anyone utilizing NCOALink® services. The PAF can be completed online and is part of the Experian NCOALink® automated process.
- Input files must include valid name and address information in order to match against the NCOALink® process.
NCOALink® processing is provided by a non-exclusive licensee of the USPS®. The following trademarks are owned by the USPS®: NCOALink®, CASS CertifiedTM, and USPS®.