Rod Griffin is Director of Public Education for Experian. He leads Experian’s national consumer education programs, oversees the company’s financial literacy grant program, which awarded more than $850,000 in Fiscal 2015, and works with consumer advocates, financial educators, media and others to help consumers increase their ability to understand and manage personal finances and protect themselves from fraud and identity theft. The Institute for Financial Literacy named Rod “Educator of the Year” in April 2016.
Learn how the flexibility to lock and unlock your credit - instantly - might be the thing your financial plan has been missing. Until now.
- Multiple Inquiries When Shopping for a Car Loan
- What are the Different Credit Scoring Ranges?
- Submit Disputes Online or by Telephone
- Quiz: Child Identity Theft – Are You In the Know?
- The Impact of a Voluntary Vehicle Surrender
- Understanding Your Experian Credit Report
- Debt Consolidation: Credit Cards and Loans
- What is a Credit Utilization Rate?