Rod Griffin is Director of Public Education for Experian. He leads Experian’s national consumer education programs, oversees the company’s financial literacy grant program, which awarded more than $850,000 in Fiscal 2015, and works with consumer advocates, financial educators, media and others to help consumers increase their ability to understand and manage personal finances and protect themselves from fraud and identity theft. The Institute for Financial Literacy named Rod “Educator of the Year” in April 2016.
Learn how credit is impacted by divorce, and hear from survey respondents what they learned and would do differently
- Multiple Inquiries When Shopping for a Car Loan
- What are the Different Credit Scoring Ranges?
- Quiz: Child Identity Theft – Are You In the Know?
- Submit Disputes Online or by Telephone
- How Often is My FICO® 8 Score Updated?
- Understanding Your Experian Credit Report
- Debt Consolidation: Credit Cards and Loans
- What is a Credit Utilization Rate?