Through this test method, users can produce demo outputs of various eSolutions credit products and services using one of Experian's 250,000 Star 2000 test profiles. Once logged into eSolutions, users can download a list of pre-selected test profiles with specific profile conditions like, such as the following:
• High, medium and low credit scores
• Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) conditions
• Frozen profiles (SB-CA168)
• Exclusions based on too few accounts, lack of history or death
• Judgments and bankruptcy discharges
Once the test profiles are downloaded, users can interact with the eSolutions credit application to produce demo outputs of various credit products and ancillary products—a virtual sneak peek of all credit-related product outputs.