Marketing Sherpa Email Summit 2013
Visit Booth #205 to receive a free copy of our latest research report, Email Market Study: Acquisition and engagement tactics
Email marketing continues to be the hub and a driving force in cross-channel integration. Our latest email market study offers deeper insight on strategies marketers are using for subscriber acquisition and engagement, including point of sale, mobile and social marketing, testing and creative design.
Key insights in this study include:
- Marketers are seeing strong survey completion rates, regardless of offer
- Email is still a strong performer as a generator of both Website traffic and revenue
- Email marketers are testing subject lines and creative more than any other factors
- 52% of marketers have used animated gifs in their email campaigns
- 44 % of total opens occur on mobile devices
Join our roundtable
Wednesday, February 20, 2:05 p.m.
The new email marketer – Utilizing email marketing as the foundation for digital marketing engagement
Email marketing continues to be the hub and driving force in cross-channel integration. Join Experian Marketing Services at our roundtable discussion to learn strategies and trends to increase email customer engagement by leveraging social, mobile and more.
Network at our dinner party
If you are an Experian Marketing Services client and would like to join us for dinner at the show, please email Dana.Pruskowski@experian.com with your Experian contact name to receive an invitation.
Need a pass?
Haven’t registered for Marketing Sherpa Email Summit yet but would like to attend? Use discount code 398-ST-1006 to save an extra $100 off the cost of the event pass.