Do identity thieves have your child’s number?
Get a FREE Child ID Scan now.
- One-time child Social Security number scan.
- Searches for an Experian credit file.
- If a file is found, it could mean fraud.
Sign up for your FREE Experian account and verify your identity.
Add your child’s information. We then scan for their Social Security number.
View your child’s ID Scan Report on our secure site.*
Identity thieves value your child’s Social Security number more than you think.
Most people don’t monitor their child’s personal information, which is exactly why identity thieves want it. They open credit in your child’s name. Even worse, it can go undetected for years.Scan now for FREE
Child identity theft facts are not kid-friendly.
- 1.3 million children have their identities stolen annually.1
- With more than 140,000 incidents each year, child identity theft is one of the nation’s fastest-growing crimes.2
- Many fraud victims are under age 6.1